This page contains information regarding
- Terms and Conditions
- Sales Policy
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Aatrral.com respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information such as name, address, and telephone number you share with us. We would like to assure you that we make best efforts when it comes to protecting your privacy on our official web site www.aatrral.com.
- This information is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you to use our services on return visits. To serve you faster and with better quality. No third party has access to the information we collect this way.
- Needless to add, all Information collected shall only be used internally within Aatrral.com or shared with only authorized and identified external service providers. The administration shall use the Information to improve the visitor experience on the site.
- We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our rights, property, or safety. We do not provide these information to agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
- We may use your e-mail address and other contact information provided to us through the Site to send you promotional codes, notifications and newsletter from us. If you do not want to receive such information, you can change your communication preferences and remove yourself from our e-mail list at any time. If you have a Aatrral.com account as your wish you can log in and click unsubscribe from newsletter.
- Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders, purchases, and customer service responses.
- Aatrral.com strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you have signed up for a aatrral.com account either through the site, we have provided you with a means to log into your account and edit your personal information including name, postal address and phone number to ensure its accuracy at all times.
Information Security and Disclosure Policy :
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
- We never store your debit card, credit card or bank related information on our site.
- Kinldy refer to the terms and conditions section for other terms governing the use of this site.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. You agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions enumerated in the Terms and Conditions put up by us on the Site (aatrral.com).
This document sets forth the terms and conditions governing your use of the Aatrral.com and the information and services made available on and through the Web Site. The Terms and Conditions, when agreed by you will form a binding agreement between you & Aatrral.com.
Intellectual Property Rights:
All Content on the Web Site is the property of Aatrral.com. Aatrral.com authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the site, as well as any graphics.
The interface of the Web Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law.
All product names, names of services, trademarks and service are the property of Aatrral.com as indicated. You may not use the product names, names of services, trademarks and service for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptable Use of the Web Site:
The Web Site and its services are intended to facilitate the offering for sale of course materials. The Web Site may be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth on the Web Site. The information displayed on the Web Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Web Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited.
- You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material posted by any other person or entity except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Web Site, through the use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site or the use of the website by any Users.
Monitoring of Information:
Aatrral.com does not assume any obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content of any information submitted to the Web Site. User assumes the risk of verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding Aatrral.com, may in its discretion review information submitted to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever and it reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any information submitted to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever.
To ensure the security of the Web Site and of Users, the following security rules govern your use:
- Protect your password.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you.
- In the event you lose your password or become aware of misuse or unauthorized use of your password, it is your obligation to notify Aatrral.com.
- aatrral.com shall have no responsibility for loss or misused passwords or for unauthorized access.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which, you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing.
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. Aatrral.com will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Termination of Access to Web Site:
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may be denied access to the Web Site at the sole discretion of aatrral.com.
www.aatrral.com website is owned and operated by Aatrral, Coimbatore. This Sales Policy governs all purchases made on or through the Site. By making a purchase on the Site you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Policy. On occasion, the Terms may be revised by updating this policy. It is your obligation to review the Term from time to time.
RIGHT TO PURCHASE
Your right to purchase a product (registering for a workshop or course) on this Site is subject to providing a valid address and a valid debit card or credit card. If the address, debit card or credit card information you provide is incorrect or invalid your order may not be processed or your order may be returned to us and you will be notified accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse processing any orders in the event we determine that such orders are being made fraudulently.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The registration for a workshop or course necessarily blocks a slot and hence registrations once made are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you receive an item different than what was described in your confirmation email regarding your registration, please raise a ticket by visiting our site https://www.aattrral.com/ reporting the condition of the item on receipt.
- Digital Downloads (Video/Audio) are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation of the course or workshop due to some unforseen circumstances or due to natural calamities, the registration amount shall be refunded in full.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact our support center by sending an email to email@example.com